Sic Bo odds & Payouts
The payout ratios for Sic Bo are all written on the table. The aim of the game is to guess the collective number on the dice. Just like roulette, there are several ways you can do this. For each round you can make several bets to achieve your best outcomes.
- Small/big bets will pay 1:1.
- Two dices combination bets will pay 2:1.
- Single dice combination bets will pay 1:2.
- Specific double bets may pay 10:1.
- Specific triple bets may pay 180:1.
- Any triple bet will pay 30:1.
- Specific total bets will pay 60:1 by value 4 or 17, 30:1 by value 5 or 16, 18:1 by value 6 or 15, 12:1 by value 7 or 14, 8:1 by value 8 or 13.
Book with A K Casino Knights
If you would like to book your fun casino hire, themed hire, personalised extras, lighting or more please contact us today