Well its all about poker at the moment
Here are some interesting facts!
- The age of the youngest player to win the world series of Poker main event was 24
- The oldest player was 80!
- The combined amount for the first place winnings of the main series poker from 1991-1999 is $9,000,000
- Odds of being dealt a poker pair is 16:1
- Odds of Flopping a set after being dealt a poker pair 8.3:1
- The ‘rake from the poker series is 10%
- Total ‘rake’ $5,281,861
- Total number of possible poker hands from one deck is 2,598,960
- Royal flush possibilities from one deck is 4
- Odds of making a royal flush is 649,740:1